ParentPay - our online payment service
ParentPay is the online system we use for accepting payments for items such as school trips, donations and other miscellaneous items. ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7. The technology used is highly secure ensuring that your money reaches school safely – offering you peace of mind. Currently, we only accept payments for trips over the value of £10 as we incur a transaction fee for each payment made.
- payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
The benefits to the school are that it reduces workloads for staff, creating more time for educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
Used ParentPay before?
Those of you who have used ParentPay before will already have a username and password and may remember how to use ParentPay. If so you can log in and carry on. If you can't remember your password use the Forgotten Password link.
New to ParentPay?
If you are new to ParentPay you will get an account activation username and password. Once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment